Men's Chambray Work ShirtSTYLE: SH1326
- Two side entry large cargo pockets with button closure.
- Large enough for workmen to put tools, nails and blueprints in.
- Point collar.
- 3/4 length narrow front placket.
- Two-hole cats eye button.
- Narrow shirt cuffs.
- Inverted stitch arm hole which is a turn of the century work shirts which is not common on modern day shirts.
- Back yoke has two inverted pleats for extra movement.
- Shirt tails have reinforcement side gussets.
Available in indigo and chambray.
Free shipping for all orders over $100 within the continental USA and APO.
This fit on this shirt is unlike any other. The armpit is snug but it has a full range of movement and is in no way binding. The quality and workmanship that went into this shirt is incredible. Not sure how useful the pockets will be with there side entry but they are HUGE and uniquely distinctive. I just got this but it's already my favorite shirt. Wish they had the chambray in my size as well but I hate backordering anything. BTW the color is much better in person, more of a deep blue, looks kind of black in the picture.