ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
talisker

FUNFACT: Kanye West lets talisker finish before giving his opinion.

WTB vintage Schott 118 perfecto

I'm looking for a vintage Schott 118 perfecto (Black) size 52-54 (US) Regular, ιn a very good condition. I have a chest measurement about 54 "all around. If anyone has such a jacket available let me know.

Thanks 

Gail on 12/07/19 at 10:35 AM

Just a little info on your search, vintage jackets run smaller then today's sizes, usually by a size. All motorcycle jackets taper in at the waist, approximately 4" narrower then the chest measurement. Not sure what your waist size is but if it close to your chest measurement or larger you would not be able to zip the jacket up.

Gail

talisker on 12/07/19 at 01:44 PM

Gail wrote:

Just a little info on your search, vintage jackets run smaller then today's sizes, usually by a size. All motorcycle jackets taper in at the waist, approximately 4" narrower then the chest measurement. Not sure what your waist size is but if it close to your chest measurement or larger you would not be able to zip the jacket up.

Gail

GAIL, Thank you for the information.

Should I look for jackets from 1980-1990 until today?

Gail on 12/09/19 at 03:47 PM

The 118 has received updating through the years and some were done in the 80's & 90's. Sizing is hard in a motorcycle jacket because of the design, in vintage styles it is harder. Sometimes you have to just take a chance on a used jacket and the fit on you. I guess my best advise on a vintage jacket is to know it is about 1 size smaller, example a size 42 would be closer to a a 40.

Gail

talisker on 12/10/19 at 04:17 PM

Gail wrote:

The 118 has received updating through the years and some were done in the 80's & 90's. Sizing is hard in a motorcycle jacket because of the design, in vintage styles it is harder. Sometimes you have to just take a chance on a used jacket and the fit on you. I guess my best advise on a vintage jacket is to know it is about 1 size smaller, example a size 42 would be closer to a a 40.

Gail

Thanks again Gail,

I expect suggestions from people who has for sale Schott 118 perfecto, not necessarily vintage.

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE