ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
TheNickelman2005

FUNFACT: Fire refuses to play with TheNickelman2005, for fear of being burned.

WTB Schott I-S-674-M-S Size 46/48 Black Leather Flight Jacket

Hi, fellow Schott fanatics. I'm looking to buy a Schott Bomber/Flight jacket with the non-removable "sherpa" liner, in heavy black leather, in size 46 or 48, in pretty good shape.

I'd really prefer that it not have any serious vintage-related aromas...mold, mildew, smoke, and especially Febreze.

Please let me know if you have one you're willing to part with.

Thanks,

Joe

TheNickelman2005 on 10/12/20 at 05:18 PM

Still looking. Probably more for a size 46 than 48.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

TheNickelman2005 on 01/13/21 at 07:08 PM

Still looking. On second thought, probably more for a size 48 than 46.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

bullitt50cal on 01/17/21 at 03:29 PM

Hi Joe, I don't have black but I have a dark brown I-S-674-M-S in size 48 that I will be listing on ebay shortly.  After research on this site and my old memory I bought it new in the late 70's. It is in excellent condition for a 40+ year old jacket. I wore it very little and stored it alot. If interested check it out on ebay.  Same user name as here.  (bullitt50cal)  Thanks.  Brent. 

Excellent condition I-S-674-M-S brown bomber jacket.

TheNickelman2005 on 01/17/21 at 06:26 PM

Hi Brent. Thanks for replying. That's a beautiful jacket you have. You can tell it's had a great life. I actually do have a brown I-S-674-M-S. It's not as nice as yours, but it's OK. Like many other demented Schott fanatics, I have convinced myself that I really NEED it in black. You shouldn't have any problem passing your jacket on to someone else who will cherish it. Thanks again and best wishes. Joe

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE