ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
JohnmacC

FUNFACT: Kanye West lets JohnmacC finish before giving his opinion.

Wtb schott cxl 113 size large

If you have it I will buy it. 007chuckymccoy@gmail com 

Brucekent on 02/20/19 at 11:10 PM

Someone just listed one on Grailed.  He’s asking 2k for it though....

wolverine on 02/21/19 at 10:07 AM

I just sold my size L on EBay for a little over a grand and I probably could have gotten more if I had several months to sell it. Keep an eye peeled on this forum, Ebay and Grailed.  I think they only did two small production runs of this which equals only about 130 jackets so there are only about 30 of these in a size large made...half of those are probably sitting in collectors closets NWTS.

IMHO if you can find one in new condition it's worth at least $1,200 which would be the new cost IF Schott were to make them again.  

I sold it because I found the arms were cut a bit tight.  The horse is really nice and the color is very unique.  With that said the leather stains/soils easily so be careful if you find one used...I have seen them a shade or two darker than how they came original.  This may have been caused by oiling/conditioning the leather which is a very bad idea.  

Also expect a very long break in period with this leather.  This may be why some of the ones I have seen listed used are so dark in shade..I would bet they were treated with a leather conditioner for faster break in.  I uploaded a picture of my old jacket that shows the correct shade of tan.

Good Luck

IMG_14383.JPG
Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE