ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
shotgunseason

FUNFACT: There is no such thing as thunder, only shotgunseason's laughter.

Vintage Schott 618 or 118?

Hi - picked up this jacket last week and have had some help identifying it. My friend who deals in leathers initially thought it was a 118 model, but I think it's a 618 from the 80's? Original owner might have cut the belt. The small zips have the arrowheads. I found a size tag in the front bottom snap pocket. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

mo1.jpg mo2.jpg mo3.jpg mo4.jpg mo5.jpg mo6.jpg mo7.jpg

NickTreiber on 01/10/12 at 11:47 PM

Neither, it appears to be a 613 One Star only someone removed the stars from the epaulets. The lack of button snaps on the top portion of the collar is a dead giveaway.

shotgunseason on 01/10/12 at 11:50 PM

I can't seem to find any traces of the stars - were they stitched in? The leather looks basically untouched on the epaulets.

Gail on 01/11/12 at 08:00 AM

This was our Steerhide style # 615 which we produced from 1973-1986. This jacket had belt loops on the front of the jacket which some one has cut off. The jacket did not have a belt as a optional belt by owners choice could be added. Based on the pocket zippers this jacket is from the early1970's. It does appear that the pull on the front zipper looks new as well as the sleeve zippers look very new. It is possible the zippers were replaced on the sleeve as well as a new slider pull on the front zipper. Whatever the history on the zippers the jacket is old. Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE