ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
BBrodersen

FUNFACT: There is no such thing as thunder, only BBrodersen's laughter.

CONTACT: Send e-mail to BBrodersen

Trade medium 519 for medium 626

looking to trade this beautiful 519 in medium for a small 519 or a medium 626vn. If you're interested let me know. Trades only

Black perfecto 519 size medium

mmjk84 on 09/17/19 at 12:26 AM

I have a medium 613S that I'm willing to trade only a few months old if you're interested.  Also what's your sleeve length because I got mine altered from shot to fit my arm length from shoulder to cuff 23 inches

jeffchicago on 10/13/19 at 08:23 AM

Hey there, 

 

i have a small brown 626 I can trade. Lmk 

jeffchicago on 10/28/19 at 08:33 PM

BBrodersen wrote:

looking to trade this beautiful 519 in medium for a small 519 or a medium 626vn. If you're interested let me know. Trades only

Hey there! I have a 626vn in black medium for trade. Email me Jeff.yumul@gmail.com

BBrodersen on 10/31/19 at 03:55 PM

Hi Jeffchicago 

I tried emailing but haven't heard anything. Do you have some photos you could email or post? Thanks - Brian

jeffchicago on 10/31/19 at 04:20 PM

BBrodersen wrote:

Hi Jeffchicago 

I tried emailing but haven't heard anything. Do you have some photos you could email or post? Thanks - Brian

Hey Brian, I emailed you. If you don't get it, can you email again at Jeff.yumul@gmail.com

jeffchicago on 10/31/19 at 04:44 PM

I emailed from Jeff.yumul@icloud.com sorry your first email was in my junk folder

Noabaak on 10/31/19 at 05:14 PM

Hi, 

 

I have 626 Medium new without inner fabric tag (pic attached). I purchased it from Nordstrom Union Square. Let me know!

 

noabaak@gmail.com

 

Best,

Noa

 

3EEAE1FABE0C4C1383131F1FD5504F591.png

RebelGreaser on 10/31/19 at 08:35 PM

Noabaak wrote:

Hi, 

 

I have 626 Medium new without inner fabric tag (pic attached). I purchased it from Nordstrom Union Square. Let me know!

 

noabaak@gmail.com

 

Best,

Noa

 

would you be interested in a 626vn size large NWOT or a 613SH size 40?

Noabaak on 11/01/19 at 12:34 AM

Hi, 

 

I am interested in 613SH 40. Pls email me at noabaak@gmail.com or leave your email address. If you live in NY, we can meet as well. Thanks. 

 

Best, 

Noa

 

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE
Reply