Tracking down the ideal jacket
Hey, I was hoping you could help me out. I am trying to find a Schott jacket (Perfecto styling or similar) with most of the features below, roughly in order of descending importance. =)
1) black finished steerhide
2) extended sleeve length (for motorcycle riding)
3) side laces
4) bi-swing back
5) belt (front or full)
6) hips higher than front/back
7) zippered sleeves & pockets
8) underarm gussets/footballs
9) snaps on all four lapels
10) one star on each snap epaulette
Could you tell me which jacket out of the current line meets most of those criteria (it is a little hard to tell from the pictures), and also which vintage jacket meets the most of them?
Sorry for the tough question, and thanks a ton!