ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
macarthure

FUNFACT: Kanye West lets macarthure finish before giving his opinion.

Tailoring my Schott 519

Hello, I bought a brand new Schott Perfecto 519 from the store in LA, about 2 years ago, and its beautiful.

I have lost a lot of weight, and now my XL size has a huge amount of midsection room, so it looks kinda baggy.

I was wondering, can Schott tailor my jacket to fit more of a L size instead of a XL? Or is there any form of refitting that can be done for a fee?

I don't really want to trade it, as I prefer being the only one who has wore it.

Basically, when I bought it, I had about a 36 inch waist, now I have a 32 inch, but my arms, chest, and shoulders remained the same size.

Thank you!

Gail on 06/18/19 at 07:37 AM

Unfortunaely we do not do extensive tailoring on jackets such as resizing. I can recommend Arrow Leather Care as they do this type of tailoring and are the best all around work in leather. They are locate in Kansas City, MO and they offer free in-bound shipping. I have listed their information below for you and their website which you can read about this company and many reviews from customers. Their customer service is also very helpful in answering any questions you may have.

Gail

Arrow Leather Care, Phone: 1-800-542-7769, Website: www.arrow-care.com

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE