ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Paul

FUNFACT: Fire refuses to play with Paul, for fear of being burned.

Sizing for 613

Hi from London, UK.

I am considering buying a 613 Perfecto.   My chest size is 43 and I already own both a 118 and 125 style Perfectos in size 44 which fit perfectly.

What size 613 should I buy noting your recommendation to order a size larger?

Schott jackets are great.

Gail on 07/22/05 at 01:13 PM

Hi Paul, I double checked with our designer to be sure of the correct size you would need in the #613. For the #613 style tou would need to purchase a size 46. Gail

Paul on 09/13/05 at 06:50 PM

Gail

Is the sizing of the current 618 the same as the 613?

Why are the steerhide jackets lighter in weight than natural cowhide?

Best regards,

Paul

Gail on 09/14/05 at 02:17 PM

Hi Paul, The sizing on the 613 & 618 will be the same, we recommend for both styles to order a size larger. The Natural cowhide and our steerhide are of the same weight and thickness. The only difference is the steerhide has a finish and the natural cowhide does not, both leathers are 3 oz. weight. Gail 

Paul on 09/14/05 at 07:34 PM

Gail

Thanks for the info.

My 118 jacket is definitely heavier in overall weight to the 613 I have - I just wondered why.

Best regards,

Paul

Gail on 09/15/05 at 01:39 PM

Paul, Our leather specifications for our USA motorcycle jackets is 3 to

3-1/2 oz. As with any leather there is a tolerance in the weight when purchasing. The leather can not be less then 3 oz. nor more then 3-1/2 oz. It is very possoble that your one jacket falls in the 3 oz. catagory and the other in the 3-1/2 oz. catagory, since the average motorcycle jacket takes 26 ft. of leather a 1/2 oz. per square foot can make a difference. Every skin  is individual match for color, and weight for each jacket made. Since leather is not a made made product skins will vary. Gail

Paul on 09/15/05 at 07:22 PM

Gail

Thanks for your answer and your patience!

As I have said before I think Schott are great and have ordered a 618 to add to my collection.

Best regards,

Paul

Gail on 09/16/05 at 12:56 PM

Paul, We received your order on our site yesterday and we thank you for the order. You will receive a email from Fed-Ex with the tracking number so you will be abale to track your shipment. Gail

Paul on 09/19/05 at 08:15 PM

Gail,

The 618 arrived today.  Absolutely a perfect fit - thanks again for your superb advice and quality of customer service.

As I said before Schott are great!

Paul

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE