ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
symbolic89

FUNFACT: The X-Men get up every Saturday Morning to watch symbolic89.

Selling 641 Sz 38/Trade for 530 small

Hey guys, selling a 641 Sz 38, willing to trade for a 530 Black in Small

LaughnJar on 09/02/20 at 12:17 PM

Does your trade offer include a "plus cash" provision for a 530 of equal or better condition than your 641 considering that the 530 is a more expensive jacket to start with?

How much are you selling the 641 for in a strait USD purchase?  Shipping cost included or added for domestic delivery?  

Just trying to help your cause,  because those questions are certainly NOT unique to my mind.  Saves others from handling to ask and you to reply...and adding the info would provide all greater efficiency with the buy sell scenario.

Peace 

symbolic89 on 09/02/20 at 03:01 PM

LaughnJar wrote:

Does your trade offer include a "plus cash" provision for a 530 of equal or better condition than your 641 considering that the 530 is a more expensive jacket to start with?

How much are you selling the 641 for in a strait USD purchase?  Shipping cost included or added for domestic delivery?  

Just trying to help your cause,  because those questions are certainly NOT unique to my mind.  Saves others from handling to ask and you to reply...and adding the info would provide all greater efficiency with the buy sell scenario.

Peace 

Thanks I appericate it!

Yes, I'm willing to do a trade+cash for the 530.

Looking around $300 for my 641, I will cover the shipping as well.

LaughnJar on 09/17/20 at 09:54 PM

If you still have this available, I am interested in the cash deal you stated.  Sorry so late on the uptake,!!! I have already made one purchase off the trading post here.  Bought an 80s 141 size 4w from a dude in Cali.  It was a while ago but not more than 2 years ago.  So searching 141 would likely make finding that deal if you've any concerns.

Lmk asap because if a 654 pops up as the same price point, that seller will get the money if I habe anything to do with it, lol!  You can text me at seven eight five 230 ren forty-two.  Don't call because I don't answer unknown numbers.

Peace

Alan

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE