ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
oldbampy

FUNFACT: Fire refuses to play with oldbampy, for fear of being burned.

Schott-Legendary Black Stallion sz 44 $550.00 includes shipping

Size 44 Horsehide Black Stallion in almost new condition, barely broke in. The original owner had the rear pockets professionately removed and a panel with leather ties insalled to make it fit better arour the waist as he said they were very loose when new. I am 5'8" and weigh 165 lbs, 40 inch chest, 40 inch pot belly and wear a 34" waist pair of Levi's. This jacke fit like my Schott 118 in size 46 and a Bates I have in size 44, still room inside for an extra layer. There are two 'pin" holes just above the left chest pocket which don't show to badly but are there. I wore it maybe 2 times and now realize i'm never going to use this like it should be used as I have two other good jackets. It has the belt also and is a great jacket but time for somebody else to use it and let it see some road time. I live in Northern California and can be pickked up if close enough. I will ship it once I recieve a Postal Money Order or Certified Check, I don't have a Paypal account to recieve payments although I can purchase things via paypal. Let me know in private messages if you have any more questions or would like to see how we'd go about getting it to you.

Shoulder to shoulder seam--20"

Armpit to armpit---20 to 21" 

Sleeve from top seam towrist --25" 

Zipped up waist --19" across.

DSC014271.JPG DSC014171.JPG DSC014181.JPG DSC014191.JPG DSC014201.JPG DSC014231.JPG

oldbampy on 10/25/20 at 11:26 PM

Lowered price from $650.00 to $550.00 shipping included.

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE