ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
SchottPress

FUNFACT: The first person to hold this job was current Schott NYC president, Roz Schott!

Schott NYC x Context CLX 113

For Spring we released a very special limited edition motorcycle jacket with Madison, Wisconsin based retailer Context. We created a 1920s D Pocket Perfecto made from Horween natural chromexel horsehide. For those of you not familiar, Horween is one of the oldest remaining family owned leather tanneries in the USA. They specialize in horsehide and cowhide in family recipes like Shell Cordovan and Chromexel. The collaboration was featured in GQ, Complex and Selectism.com. Click the links below for more information on the Schott NYC x Context CLX 113 jacket. Available exclusively at Context in Madison, the Schott NYC flagship store and online at the Context Clothing website.

Context_4_26_490_copy.jpg Context_4_26_240_copy.jpg Context_4_26_490_copy1.jpg

troypennock on 05/11/14 at 08:50 PM

Thank you for the heads-up. The "M" for medium is no longer lit so I am grateful for the few hours notice you gave me. I am sure this is a "collectors quality" item and I will enjoy it. Again, thank you.

troypennock on 05/17/14 at 08:14 AM

My SCHOTT NYC, SS14 MODEL CXL 113 arrived last night and I wore it for a walk last night and this morning. On appearance it is a 10. It is very hard to find quality tan motorcycle wear. The "vintaging" is just right and it looks like it is a two year old, well worn jacket. As opposed to the CAF1, which looks like a well abused jacket. There are no M or XL sizes left. If the system is operating correctly, there are some S and L sizes left, as of this morning. On size, this is not a generous cut jacket. My chest is 40" and the jacket clears by 1/2 inch on each arm pit. I wear a 33" dress shirt and the sleeves on this jacket are perfect at 24" and the shoulders at 18'' (1/2 of 18=9, 9+24=33). A little pricey, yes. Well worth it, yes. Another great item from Schott.

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE