ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Lrdesign

FUNFACT: There is no such thing as thunder, only Lrdesign's laughter.

Schott 740N

I just bought a Schott 740N online from mr. Porter site.

I’d like to know if the product is original.

I have seen that the measure is normally indicated by a number, while in this case it is indicated by letters, why?

I would also like to know if the model is regular or fit.

I do not understand why on the label is written 740MP.

Thanks to everyone to help me to understand.

Label_11.jpg Label_21.jpg Label_31.jpg Label_51.jpg Label_61.jpg

richgreene on 12/06/19 at 08:45 PM

If youre so suspicious, why’d you buy it ???

Lrdesign on 12/07/19 at 04:55 AM

First of all, because I still hope people are honest, second, because there was no picture of the size.

Gail on 12/07/19 at 10:30 AM

The style #740MP is a style for Mr. Porter that is a special production for them. As you can see the 740MP is in graded sizes S,M.L etc. Our Classic Peacoat is in actual sizes, 36,38,40 etc. The patterns will be slightly different in the sizing of the 2 jackets. I am also not sure if the 740MP was produced in a 32oz Melton Wool or a lesser weight wool, or if the lining is the 5.5 oz. quilt lining or something else, such as a 3.3oz quilt. You can email email Jerri in our customer service and request the specs for the 740 & 740MP to see the measurements for each jacket. She can also confirm the weight of the wool and quilt.

Gail

Lrdesign on 12/07/19 at 12:20 PM

Hi Gail, thanks for the answer to my questions, very kind of you! Only one question, what is the mail of Jerry? I have to send the mail to the general customer service or there is a direct mail address to Jerry? 

Gail on 12/08/19 at 07:38 AM

Sorry, Her direct email is: Jerri@schottnyc.com

Gail

Lrdesign on 12/08/19 at 08:09 AM

Thanks a lot Gail!!

Best

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE