ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
PeterSilecchio

FUNFACT: PeterSilecchio can kill two stones with one bird.

SCHOTT 125 Zip Out Liner

Hi

I am looking to by a Zip-In Liner Size 46 for a SCHOTT Style 125 Leather Jacket.

Thank You

Peter E Mail Me...

Gail on 04/21/16 at 07:55 AM

Peter, to replace a liner you need to be sure the zipper side on the jacket matches the zipper on the liner. Through the years we have used different types of zippers, metal sizes #3 & #5, #5 Molded, and a #5 Coil, even the same type of zipper does not mean the teeth will mesh properly. We can replace the liner for you, but you need to send the jacket into Schott to have the liner made with a matching zipper to fit the zipper side in the jacket. You can contact Jerri in customer service and she can help you with cost and shipping information to ship the jacket into us. 

Gail

Email: Jerri@schottnyc.com

PeterSilecchio on 04/21/16 at 09:19 AM

Hello Gail

Thank You for Your Help. I have had Jerri in the past  replace a Zip Out Liner in another SCHOTT Jacket. Came out Perfect...

I think I will Contact Jerri...

Thank You 

Peter

PeterSilecchio on 04/22/16 at 05:51 PM

Hi Gail

I just Mailed my Style 125 to SCHOTTS  Repair Shop...

They are going to make me a New Zipped Out Liner.

Jerri was Very Helpful. It was a Very Pleasant Experience as always.

Thank You

Peter

Gail on 04/23/16 at 07:34 AM

Jerri is great to work with, she simplifies the process in handling repairs. I know you will be pleased with the new liner.

Gail 

davidpgh1 on 03/01/19 at 10:11 AM

Gail:

What is the approximate cost of having a zip out lining made for a Model 157 in a size 42?

Also, what would be the cost of having a Model 641, size 42, made without a breast pocket zipper on the exterior?

Do you still have the pattern to make a new Model 157 in a size 42? If so what would be the cost?

Thank you.

Gail on 03/02/19 at 08:24 AM

The cost for a zip-out liner is $95 plus $15 return shipping cost. You need to send the jacket into us as zippers have to be matched for the liner so they mesh together properly. In regards to a custom made style 641, you would need to contact Jerri in customer service as she handles all custom orders and can provide a cost for you. Jerri also handles all the repair work, I have listed her direct email address below to contact for shipping and costs. I am pretty sure since the last time we offered the #157 in our line was 1985 we would still not have the patterns, but you can ask Jerri to check with our designer. The cost to make a 157 even if patterns are still available it would be considered a custom jacket and priced accordingly.

Gail

Email: Jerri@schottnyc.com

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE