ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
hboogz

FUNFACT: Kanye West lets hboogz finish before giving his opinion.

Sample/Warehouse Sale 2010 New Jersey?

Anyone have an idea if the Schott Sample / warehouse Sale will be going down the first week of December this year, like it did last year, or will it happen at all? Thanks in advance.

Jason_Schott on 11/11/10 at 02:06 PM

The sale will be the first weekend in December again. If you sign up to our mailing list (link down below) we will send out a flyer within the next week. Thank you!

hboogz on 11/11/10 at 03:09 PM

Thanks Jason!

lajoie on 11/16/10 at 03:53 PM

Hi there... just read this thread and answer... I joined the mailing list today... was the email sent already, is it too late? If yes, could you post the exact date and hours? Thank you very much.

Achilles on 11/16/10 at 04:05 PM

Nothing's been sent out yet.

Jason_Schott on 11/17/10 at 10:43 AM

The mailer will go out tomorrow.

Jason_Schott on 11/17/10 at 02:17 PM

I lied. The flyer went out today, though it could take some time to get to everyone.

copsunited on 11/17/10 at 03:20 PM

Will any of the personalities with which we have established relationships be there that weekend?

I would really love to meet several, with Gail leading the way. I've noted yet again her absence. Is all okay with that lovely person?

Thanks  Geno the old guy.  I am going to make a real effort to be there.

Gail on 11/18/10 at 03:10 PM

Hi Geno, I am still here and I do appreciate your asking about me. This is our busiest season and my days are pretty full trying to help customers with their orders and emails. I just have not had the time to get on the blog. Jason said you did inquire about me, so I just wanted to drop a note to you. I really hope I get to see you at the sale, Gail

tedbearz on 11/22/10 at 10:42 PM

Anyone know best way to reach the sale by public transportation from Manhattan?

Achilles on 11/23/10 at 10:16 AM

Your best bet is probably to take the NJ Transit train from Penn Station in Manhattan.

Depending on your time of departure from NYC, you'll want either the Northeast Corridor line or the New Jersey Coast line.  (On arrival, you're about two miles from the warehouse.)

hboogz on 11/23/10 at 10:39 AM

Could anyone, preferably Jason, confirm if this will be a cash only event? Thanks,

Gail on 11/23/10 at 11:04 AM

This will be a cash only sale and all sales are final.

SCHOTT BROS. ANNUAL COAT SALE INFORMATION

AT OUR  LOCATION IN ELIZABETH, NJ

Our annual “Factory Sale” will be held this year on:

Date: Saturday, December 4, 2010 

Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 noon    

Please Note:  Cash Sales Only” and “All Sales are Final”

DIRECTIONS TO SCHOTT NYC, INC.

From: NJ Turnpike to EXIT 13A onto RT. 81 North towards Newark Airport

** Take ramp onto highway toward North Avenue/Dowd Avenue

** Bear right onto North Avenue

** Turn right onto Madison Avenue

** Turn Left onto Fanny Street

** Turn Right onto Jefferson Avenue

** Schott NYC warehouse is on the Left

Jason_Schott on 11/23/10 at 02:29 PM

The best way to come from NYC is probably to take the 112 bus from Port Authority to North Avenue at Madison Avenue in Elizabeth. I believe the cost is $6.50. The buses depart at 7:35, 8:35, 9:35, 10:35. The bus ride is about 25 mins, and there is a 1/2 mile walk from there to the factory. (2 blocks north - passing the park - 1 block west). The buses return around 9:40, 10:40, 11:40 and 12:40.

Achilles on 11/23/10 at 03:20 PM

Thank you, Jason.  I stand corrected!  (Or sit, as the case may be...)   ;)

Jason_Schott on 11/24/10 at 01:53 PM

Funny Achilles!

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE