at 02:07 PM
I have :
1) Lightweight 41" long coat in black cowhide
2) Café racer in black horsehide
at 08:49 PM
I have a 118 & a Wool 740N Peacoat.
at 11:20 AM
'1928'- my *#1* riding jacket
'125'- my riding jacket on HOT days (with zip-out liner removed)
at 03:15 AM
I have: a Perfecto that I used too much (if such a thing is possible) and
unfortunately took to the wrong cleaners, who ruined it. It is from the USA
and I bought it 2nd hand in Camden Town, London for 150 quid in
A A-1 (I think) bomber in black. Unbelievably bought for 3 (three) pounds off
an old man who had it hanging in his 2nd hand shop window somewhere in the East
End, London 1997.
a beautiful B-3 that I look forward to wearing next winter, bought for 100
Euros (bargain!!!) in a 2nd hand shop, in Rome on a very hot day in May this
year... can you imagine a hot day in Rome and you are trying a sheepskin jacket
on? but it was well worth it ...
I am a true schott fan, but I guess I am not one of their best supporters, at
least financially... I haven't bought a single one off them but all 2nd
at 08:48 PM
Believe it or not I have 38 Schott Jackets. 35 bomber jackets and 3
truckers jackets. Got my first Schott Bomber Jacket when I was 13 in 1968
and I still have it. I decovered neets foot oil very early and because of
hat it's in excellent shape. 28 of my bomber jackets are longs all are
size 46 and larger. 20 of the28 are the two piece back models and I
have many 50 longs including one that is at least a 52 long but labeled a
50 long. I also run a Schott Jacket NG on the YSAHOO system with 250
at 12:48 PM
By comparison, I have a measly two...a
1995 118 and a 2003 118, both bought in the past month. The 2003 which was still
"new" was bought at a store "going out of business" sale for pretty
short $$$ (way less than the going rate for a used one on ebay) and the
1995, I bought, or should say, stole, at a rummage sale. The 1995 had only been
worn twice as best as the owner could remember, and still had the hang tags in
one of the pockets...I don't think he remembered what he paid for it. The
interesting thing is that he had bought the jacket about twelve years ago at the
same place I bought the first one about a month ago.
I used to have another 118 back in the
70's but I foolishly let my then girlfriend wear it... we parted ways and so did
me and my Schott at the same time. If only I'd known at the time what it would
be worth today...the things we do for love...
at 12:22 PM
My 7th Schott jacket is coming : a sheepskin vitage coat I found on ebay
at 01:34 PM
I have the following:
1.) Schott Perfecto 118 naked cowhide sz46R picked up from Ebay, new w/
2.) Schott 515V Cub Vest naked cowhide szXL, purchased from Schott
(tried hard to get 2nd hand, no such luck, much rarer).
3.) Schott 740N Peacoat, navy blue sz46R, gift from wife.
4.) Schott 740N Peacoat, black sz46R, mint, picked up from Ebay for $96.
I was lucky & got some astounding deals at the right time, doesn't alawys
work out that way.
at 11:24 AM
I have 2 news jackets :
- the winter coat with fake fur which is told to be wool by Gail
- a long Perfecto in black
at 12:31 PM
1. Black cycle jacket - too big, for
2. Black wool peacoat - love it
3. Brown bomber - too short, for
4. Black bomber - great
5. Brown cycle - for sale
6. Brown cafe racer - love it
7. A Levi style
black suede - love it
8. Black cafe racer - too small, for
9. Brown 2-button women's blazer for
10. Gave a brown
cafe racer to a friend,
11. Sold a brown
bomber to another friend.
12. Brown bomber
gift to sister
13. Brown bomber gift to another
All I can
remember right now.
at 01:36 PM
1. 618 size 44, about ten years old give or take (too
big for me, FOR SALE: good shape, light signs of wear, some holes from
2. 1928 size 42. (too big for me, FOR SALE: perfect condition,
worn once, still in box, have the tags but they are not attached, also have the
certificate of authenticity)
3. 671 EZ RIDER size 40 (FOR SALE: excellent shape)
Gotta make room and money for some new Schotts, in the right
at 02:28 PM
1. 184SM Naked Cowhide Chocolate Brown Size 52 New Condition
2. 184SM Naked Cowhide Dark Brown Size 54 New Condition
3. 184SM Naked Cowhide Black Size 52 New Condition
4. 684SM Steerhide Black Size 48 New Condition (Possibly for sale).
5. Vintage 674SM Steerhide with Sherpa lining and non detachable faux fur collar Size 50 Exceptional Condition 9/10. (possibly for sale).
6. Down By Schott Jacket/Vest with removable sleeves 80% goosefeathers, 20% goose down. Size XL New Condition Rare.
7. 233 French Lambskin with Mouton collar. Size 54 Brand New. Last New model 233 sold by Schott NYC. None left.
8. Schott Sportswear Leather Jeans Black Size U.S. Size 34. Circa 1982 Exceptional Condition (possibly for sale).
9. Schott "Members" Style Cafe Leather Racer. Black Size 44 Circa 1982 Exceptional Condition
These are my "Closet Treasures" from Schott
at 11:51 PM
Only one for now.
118 - 50 reg found it on eBay last week.
Definitely in the market for a Navy Pea Coat now. It would have to be at least a 48 and probably even a 50 like the 118.