ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
br6tt

FUNFACT: Kanye West lets br6tt finish before giving his opinion.

Perfecto Proto # 98167R?

Hi,

I was at the factory Schott sale in Eleizabeth NJ and picked up a "sample" jacket. It has a proto # of 98167R and also on the other side of the tag a P375.

It has a Perfecto tag inside and says genuine steerhide, handcut. It has 2 upper pockets with flaps covering them (two vent holes over one) and also two regular zippered lower pockets. Two internal pockets and zippers on the lower sides.  The sholders have two strap loops. It sort of resembles maybe an older style poilce jacket.

Was this jacket ever in production? It has a date of 12/8/98 on the tag.

Gail on 12/05/05 at 05:46 PM

Dear Sir, Unfortunately I am unable to track down old proto numbers of jackets. I did check our catalog for the year 1999 to see if we offered a style as you described and we did not. We make numerous protos each year, some for our line of jackets, some for our customers placing special production lots of jackets. I honestly do not remember offering this time of jacket in recent years. Based on the description it does sound like a police jacket and it may have been a police jacket proto for a police department order. Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE