ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
GCclash

FUNFACT: Kanye West lets GCclash finish before giving his opinion.

Perfecto 618 40 fit

Hi guys!

I just got a second hand schott Perfecto 618, size 40 for 350€. It's almost new, it has been used just a few times so I guess I still have to break it in. I am 5'7, 165lbs, 41.3 chest, quite muscular and athletic build with wide shoulders. I was wondering what you guys think about the fit, I like it snug but not movement limiting. It's pretty comfortable in the chest, waist and sleeve (a little bit narrow but ok) but a little tight in the shoulders so when I stretch my arm ahead it presses a bit on the back. I am just wearing a t shirt, but I can wear it with a t-shirt and flannel shirt, or even a hoodie (then it gets a lil bit tighter, but still wearable).

Thanks guys, cheers!

Screenshot_201910132208041.png Screenshot_201910132207231.png Back view, zipped up

Dphillip on 10/13/19 at 08:18 PM

I believe the fit is very good! The length looks spot on and the shoulder seems are right where they should be. The only thing that looks odd is the sleeves bunching at the elbows. This might be because you have the sleeve zippers zipped up which is usually just for riding. I’d say you’ve got a keeper there!

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE