ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Christophec

FUNFACT: More jackets than I can wear

Perfecto 125 H ?

Hello

i have found this nice schott 125   

I wonder what the H means on the identification label. 

The front zipper is "YKK", the sleeves zippers are "Ideal".

Also is it possible to date the jacket and to identify  the leather type ? It’s black and the thread is brownish, is it normal ? 

Thank you

christophe from Belgium 

Christophec on 12/11/19 at 01:58 PM

and the photos

IMG_24652.JPG IMG_24681.JPG IMG_24662.JPG IMG_24671.JPG

wolverine on 12/12/19 at 08:32 AM

"H" refers to horsehide...this jacket is made with horsehide leather.

Christophec on 12/12/19 at 08:57 AM

Thank you. That is what I hoped but it is rare and I thought that it was HH and not H... 

the leather is quite thin and smooth. 

RotationSensation on 12/12/19 at 09:39 AM

I didn't know the 125 existed in horsehide leather

Nice jacket ur very lucky

Gail on 12/15/19 at 11:05 AM

The pocket ticket without a barcode tells us the jacket was made prior to 1993. Based on the style number, a 125 would be Naked Cowhide leather, but with the style 125H the jacket could be a Horsehide. Can you send me a photo of the main label, usually on the zip-out liner? Is the Leather Care label sewn into the lining? I will Ask our designer if his records show a style 125H

Gail

Christophec on 12/15/19 at 02:24 PM

Hello and thank you for your support

unfortunately i bought the jacket last week and the previous owner didn’t have the liner. 

And second bad news : there was  indeed one label sewn on the liner but it as cut  I see the remnants of a white small label, maybe the one with the leather care instructions  

the jacket was bought in France. 

Gail on 12/16/19 at 10:08 AM

I am checking with our designer if he has any records on the jacket. The leather on our 125 or a Horsehide jacket would be a heavy leather not thin. Does the jacket have a Made In USA origin label?

Gail

Christophec on 01/21/20 at 04:41 AM

Sorry for the late answer : no there is no label inside because they were cut flush and the fleece liner is "gone"...

The only label is the one in the coins pocket...

The leather is quite thin. As the jacket was in France, maybe the H means "Homme" for a Men's model ? 

Gail on 01/23/20 at 05:51 PM

The designer has not gotten back to me, but based on the metal zipper and the pocket ticket not having a barcode we know the jacket was produced prior to 1993. Since you purchased the jacket in France it seems it may be a special production of jackets for our distributor in France.

Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE