ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
austinleis

FUNFACT: austinleis can unscramble an egg.

Older 626 Version

Hi All,
I'm new to the Schott forums, back in 2015 I purchased the most perfect Schott 626 Jacket in Black Leather that featured (from what I've read on here) the older more fitted version as opposed to today's  newer version and my jacket also featured stars on the shoulders which the newer versions no longer have. This jacket fit me like no other piece of clothing in my 34 years of life; I've never felt better when wearing something than I did with this jacket. It was like it was custom made for me. Saldy, right after the passing of a parent I was flying home to spend time with my widowed father and this jacket was stolen from me on my way back for Thanksgiving. As you may imagine I was so devestated by this on top of the already massive amount of sadness that was going on in that point. I've just recently ordered a 626 but it just doesn't fit or feel right to me like the older version did. I'm hoping someone out here may have a Small 626 Older version (Pre 2016?) that they might be willing to sell? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Austin

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE