ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Djhak

FUNFACT: The X-Men get up every Saturday Morning to watch Djhak.

Schott 100th Anniversary "Rosie" Japan Only

Pretty happy with this find. Its a 100th Anniversary "Rosie" jacket, made in USA, but only released in Japan (7371). It is either a one off, special production or an irregular as the label is marked. Also, the Rosie was modeled after the original 613 style, but this one has collar snaps, which the regular production did not. Red quilted lining. 100th Anniversary patch. The collar epaulettes are a different shape than the normal 613 and the bi-swing back is different. Bottom back is straight, not oval. With the old styling and the collar snaps, it reminds me a lot of the Wild One jacket. My only issue with it is that the jacket is cut shorter than a normal 613, the body doesn't bother me, but the sleeves seem short. Check it out!

image175.jpg image176.jpg image177.jpg image178.jpg image179.jpg image180.jpg image181.jpg image182.jpg

Gail on 10/04/14 at 06:56 AM

The jacket is indeed an irregular, that was probably purchased at our 1-Day Annual Factory sale which is the only day we open our factory to the public for the big sale. This special edition jacket that we made exclusively for our Japanese distributor does have a shorter back and sleeve, as the Japanese people are shorter. When we make special productions lots for Japan, the jackets do have different measurements which provide a better fit for them based on their body structure. Just a reminder our big sale is coming up, as it is held the 1st. Saturday in December, which is just around the corner!!! Gail

masterlacus on 07/30/17 at 01:16 PM

Dear All,

I am looking for the exact same 100th Anniversary "Rosie" Japan Only jacket in size 38.

If you can help me with that I'd be greatful.

Thank you.

masterlacus on 08/08/19 at 09:58 AM

Dear All,
I am still looking for this jacket. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Djhak on 08/08/19 at 10:43 AM

Masterlacus,

As described, mine is a Rosie irregular...in some ways cooler then the regular Rosie (collar snaps and stars).

I have only worn it twice and may be persuaded to sell it.

If you are interested, please email me here with an offer and I'll consider it.

Thanks

masterlacus on 08/08/19 at 03:33 PM

Hi DJHAK,

Thank you for contacting me. I wanted to email you directly but there's an error on the website so I'm unable to do it. Please try to contact me maybe you have a better luck.

Since it's a used and irregular jacket I have no idea what the price should be but I'm absolutely interested to buy it. So, tell me how much you ask for it and we will definitely have a deal at the end.
Thanks.

masterlacus on 08/12/19 at 09:58 AM

Hi DJHAK,

Unfortunately Schott still didn't solve the email issue. But I am still interested to buy the jacket. Is there any way that I can reach you?
Thanks.

Gail on 08/13/19 at 07:43 AM

Hi Masterlacus,

I do not think the issue with emailing DJHAK is a Schott issue. I too tried to email this person with the email address he entered into his information and was unable to send. I then tried to email another member using the email they posted and had no problem sending. I do not see a issue on Schott's forum to send emails. Possibly the email address that DJHAK was entered incorrectly, which could be why a email to him through our forum cannot be sent.

Gail

masterlacus on 08/13/19 at 10:08 AM

Hi Gail,

Thanks for the info. I don't know where is the issue but Denise also confirmed that something is wrong and needs to be fixed.
Anyway, the bigger question here why DJHAK disappeared and does not answer at all...?

Gail on 08/14/19 at 06:34 AM

I did send a email to another forum member to see if there was a issue sending emails from the forum. He replied to me this morning confirming he received my email. I honestly think he entered his email address incorrectly, possibly by mistake or he is having a issue with his email account. You may not be hearing from him if he is not receiving by email a notice that a post has been made to his post. Another possibility is he is having computer problems and is unable to check for your posts. Of course this is all speculation, hopefully he will once again be able to contact you.

Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE