ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Message Board - WTS or WTT sell or trade per90 anniversary perfecto XL for L - New Post

You are replying to the following post:

SchottyB

FUNFACT: Kanye West lets SchottyB finish before giving his opinion.

WTS or WTT sell or trade per90 anniversary perfecto XL for L

I recently picked up a 90th anniversary perfecto on eBay. Being that they are limited I seized my chance. It fits me fine but I would prefer a slimmer fit. Given the 519 has the same measurements I stopped by the San Francisco store to try on different sizes and compare. The jacket has all the original packaging, certificate and tags with it. I've only worn it outside twice. Let me know if you want any additional info or pics.

Thanks for looking!

https://www.schottnyc.com/per90

D2323B3625234A259856DD05331078332.jpeg

DocDee on 07/12/20 at 06:59 AM

Hi. How much warmer is the per90 than the 519?

SchottyB on 07/12/20 at 07:15 AM

I imagine they would be pretty similar though the per90 comes with a detachable fur collar which if you flipped it up would definitely be warmer than plain leather. The per90 has a wool body liner while the 519s is quilted poly with fill, both have acetate sleeve lining. I wore the per90 once in mid to upper 50 degree weather zipped up with a flannel shirt u derneath and it kept me warm. Unless it was really cold both should keep you warm and you could always layer a sweater underneath to keep extra toasty. It was also totally fine during the day unzipped in the low to mid 70s.

DocDee on 07/12/20 at 07:54 AM

Thanks for your reply. My concern is that the Per90 May be too warm and warmer than the 519 due to the wool liner?

SchottyB on 07/12/20 at 08:19 AM

I'd say due to the properties of wool the per90 would likely be cooler. Wool wicks moisture and is very breathable unlike synthetic fabrics so it doesn't make you all sweaty and stuffy polyester liners tend to. That said it's also a good insulator so it's good for cold weather as well. I think the best way to put it is that wool is good at temperature regulation and maintaining your temperature. The liner in the per90 is about the thickness of a nice shirt so it's not that thick but it works well. I'd prefer it over the 519 in warmer and cooler weather of give. The choice.

Here's a short article about wool's temperature regulating properties and how they work in more detail.

https://www.woolx.com/blogs/woolx-journal/keep-cool-wear-wool

DocDee on 07/12/20 at 09:02 AM

Thanks, SchottyB

SchottyB on 07/12/20 at 05:20 PM

No problem DocDee!

RnT on 09/23/20 at 04:01 AM

What price are you asking? 

SchottyB on 09/23/20 at 11:39 AM

Hi RnT,

considering that the jacket is pretty much brand new, is a limited piece with a mouton collar and that I have all the original packaging I think 75% of its retail price of $1250 is fair which would put it at $937.50.

RotationSensation on 09/23/20 at 12:56 PM

What a jacket, i'm looking for one but not even sure this style would fit me, XL too big anyway

Good luck i'm sure you will find a buyer 

RnT on 09/23/20 at 01:36 PM

Hi Schottyb, thank you for your swift reply. I understand your position and your price however for me it's still too much. Good luck!

Jdaulton on 09/26/20 at 08:06 AM

RnT wrote:

Hi Schottyb, thank you for your swift reply. I understand your position and your price however for me it's still too much. Good luck!

I am selling the same jacket what size do you need?

Jdaulton on 09/26/20 at 08:34 AM

RotationSensation wrote:

What a jacket, i'm looking for one but not even sure this style would fit me, XL too big anyway

What size do you need?

RotationSensation on 09/26/20 at 09:48 AM

Jdaulton wrote:
RotationSensation wrote:

What size do you need?

Depends on measurements but i would say M

I need around 45/47cm shoulder to shoulder and 54/56 pit to pit

RnT on 09/26/20 at 11:07 AM

Jdaulton wrote:
RotationSensation wrote:

What size do you need?

L would be cool, pls

Jdaulton on 09/26/20 at 03:55 PM

RotationSensation wrote:
Jdaulton wrote:
RotationSensation wrote:

What size do you need?

Depends on measurements but i would say M

I need around 45/47cm shoulder to shoulder and 54/56 pit to pit

M is what I have! Your in luck

Jdaulton on 09/26/20 at 03:56 PM

RnT wrote:
Jdaulton wrote:
RotationSensation wrote:

What size do you need?

L would be cool, pls

I have a M!

RnT on 09/27/20 at 04:27 AM

Sad man, don't think that will fit ;( always need L

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE
Profanity Blocking: on | Html Blocking: off
EDIT POST

The correct code is the set of numbers/letters after the = sign for your video.
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3bTieigAY6k
Valid file extensions: gif jpeg jpg png
Want your post to be featured? Then make sure the image you upload is at least 480 px wide and 270 px high.