ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Message Board - Schott 626 Trade: MEDIUM for SMALL? - New Post

You are replying to the following post:

Hetal

FUNFACT: Kanye West lets Hetal finish before giving his opinion.

Schott 626 Trade: MEDIUM for SMALL?

I'm sad to say that I'm brand new to Schott and just found out about the brand after receiving a 626 as a Christmas gift -- though I must say I am now converted for life! :-)

Anyway, the 626 I got is a black size MEDIUM and fits a tad too big. However, I wasn't given a gift receipt to exchange it.

So, I thought I'd ask if any of you good folks here happened to have a size SMALL to trade for my medium? As I said, I just received mine for Christmas a couple days ago, and haven't worn it at all, aside from initially trying it on -- it even still has the tags on the left sleeve.

Let me know. Heck, I'll even pay for your shipping.
(I live in the San Francisco Bay Area)

Thanks guys!

Schott_626.JPG

dello on 10/03/12 at 03:47 AM

my friend got a 626 in small and too small for him, so i am here help him to get the measurement for your mudium so he can consider a trade. He wants to know the sleeve length and shoulder. Thanks.

bruceleroy on 02/26/13 at 11:32 PM

Do you still need to trade? I have a size S looking to trade for a M. I live in San Francisco as well.

knam1 on 12/23/13 at 03:35 PM

Hello, Hetal. I just came across your post a few days ago. I currently own a 626 SMALL and they're a bit small for me. I know you posted this a while ago but I still wanted to check if you're still up for a trade. I can send you some pictures of it if you want. Please let me know!!! You can also email me directly to nahmken@gmail.com Thnx!!!

Montreal223 on 10/03/16 at 11:26 PM

Hey guys, looking for a small.

PM if selling.

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE
Profanity Blocking: on | Html Blocking: off
EDIT POST

The correct code is the set of numbers/letters after the = sign for your video.
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3bTieigAY6k
Valid file extensions: gif jpeg jpg png
Want your post to be featured? Then make sure the image you upload is at least 480 px wide and 270 px high.