ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Message Board - FS: Schott 585 Vintage Brown Perfecto (Med) - New with Scar - New Post

You are replying to the following post:

charles1

FUNFACT: Fire refuses to play with charles1, for fear of being burned.

FS: Schott 585 Vintage Brown Perfecto (Med) - New with Scar

SCHOTT VINTAGE BROWN PERFECTO MOTORCYCLE JACKET 585 - NEW with SCAR

For sale - one new (with scar) size Medium (see exact measures below) Schott Vintage Brown Perfecto Motorcycle Jacket 585. Other than putting it on for sizing and testing the repaired abrasion, I have not worn this jacket. It is a beautiful, heavy-duty leather jacket.

More Info Here: http://www.biker.bz/schott

"Scar" Story: I purchased this jacket from LegendaryUSA.com but it fit small, so I returned it. Upon receiving return, LegendaryUSA.com somehow cut the jacket's sleeve, presumably when opening the package. It was a nice clean surface cut not in any way affecting the jacket's underlying liner. LegendaryUSA.com then refused the returned jacket stating it was my fault because they don't use blades to open boxes. They rejected my pleas that I couldn't have done it because I also do not use blades to open shipping boxes (especially when I know there's a leather jacket inside). I mention this, well, because you need to know. Otherwise, you may never know.

The scar is noticeable - if you look for it. The repair is expertly done and permanent, but if in doubt, you could always add stitches to make it look like you have an exciting story to tell, but it's unnecessary. In any case, I have this jacket that I no longer need - sold the bike. I've included before & after repair photos of the damaged area, for your reference.

Also for your reference, I have been an eBay member since 2002, with 568/100% positive rating. My handle is "thelitepacker", and have been a presence on the web since 1996 as owner/operator of several sites: Backpacking.net, BackcountryForum.com, LiteBackpacker.com and others.

Sale price is $460 total. (from that amount, I pay the $15.00 Paypal fee and $25 (approx) expedited USPS shipping with insurance/tracking) to anywhere in the U.S.

Payment via Paypal

To reply, please email to charles@biker.bz or reply to this posting

Description:

•  Cost new: $680.00
  •  Size: Medium
  •  Color / Style: Antique
  •  Width of Chest: 24" (under-arm across to other under-arm)
  •  Width of Back: 20" (shoulder seam to shoulder seam)
  •  Width at Bottom: 20.5"
  •  Zipper Length: 21"
  •  Length in Front: 22"
  •  Length in Back - from seam: 28"
  •  Length of sleeve (on top): 25" (shoulder seam to end of sleeve)
  •  Length of sleeve (underneath): 19" (armpit seam to end of sleeve)
  •  Weight of Garment (approx): 5 lbs

frontwtag.jpg frontcollarup.jpg back15.jpg b4repair.jpg afterrepair3.jpg insidelabel.jpg insideliner.jpg rightinside.jpg leftinside.jpg

• charles1 on 09/08/13 at 08:35 PM

-- S O L D --

Please Wait While Loading ...
    LOADING MORE
    Profanity Blocking: on | Html Blocking: off
    EDIT POST

The correct code is the set of numbers/letters after the = sign for your video.
    Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3bTieigAY6k
    Valid file extensions: gif jpeg jpg png
    Want your post to be featured? Then make sure the image you upload is at least 480 px wide and 270 px high.