ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Message Board - BRAND NEW SCHOTT 641HH - SOLD - New Post

You are replying to the following post:

slimjim

FUNFACT: There is no such thing as thunder, only slimjim's laughter.

BRAND NEW SCHOTT 641HH - SOLD

I have a BRAND NEW Schott 641HH for sale in 34. I purchased the jacket over Thanksgiving. Got the jacket 2 days later. But realized they're a bit too long on me. I'm a small guy (about 5'6) with very small torso. Therefore I have length issue with ALOT of clothing/s (plus I'm a picky guy). So if you are around my height (+- few inches) or taller with normal body type, these will fit you great. BTW, just letting ya'll know about the sizing... Here's my Opinion => Don't size up unless you want the jacket to look loose-fitting. If you want that "Punk Rock" look, go down a size instead.

Schott 641 HH jacket Hangtag Schott 641 HH Various tags Schott 641 HH Lining of the Schott 641 HH Label of the 641 HH jacket Back of the 641 HH jacket Schott 641 HH jacket Detail of the 641 HH jacket made by Schott Zipper of the Schott 641 HH jacket

slimjim on 12/05/12 at 10:41 PM

$600 shipped CONUS (obo)

rileybird on 12/06/12 at 02:29 PM

Just wondering why you can't return the jacket since you bought it so recently....

slimjim on 12/06/12 at 02:47 PM

I bought the jacket from a local Schott supplier. I can still return the jacket, but I'll lose about $100 total (shipping both ways + restocking fee...etc). I'm just trying to lose a little less before I'd have to take my last option. Plus I'm leaving out of town on 12/21/12. So I'd really like to sell the jacket before I leave.

slimjim on 12/06/12 at 04:08 PM

I am slightly negotiable :)

rileybird on 12/06/12 at 08:55 PM

Makes sense.  Will bump your post again - it's a beatiful jacket.  Hope someone buys it!

Good luck,

Christine

Sluey on 07/10/13 at 11:12 AM

Is this jacket still available?

slimjim on 07/10/13 at 06:51 PM

Sluey - They are sold.

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE
Profanity Blocking: on | Html Blocking: off
EDIT POST

The correct code is the set of numbers/letters after the = sign for your video.
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3bTieigAY6k
Valid file extensions: gif jpeg jpg png
Want your post to be featured? Then make sure the image you upload is at least 480 px wide and 270 px high.