ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Message Board - Any way to make a 626 Vintage look shiny/waxy? - New Post

You are replying to the following post:

Mike12mvp

FUNFACT: The X-Men get up every Saturday Morning to watch Mike12mvp.

Any way to make a 626 Vintage look shiny/waxy?

Hey all,

So I bought a 626 Vintage jacket today and I love it. Mostly bought this over the normal 626 due to the zipper cuffs coming open. Didn't purchase it particularly for the vintage look although I am okay with it. 

Nonetheless, I was curious if there was any way to make the jacket look shinier and less matte? Not sure if some sort of wax would do the trick. 

This might be a ridiculous and silly question but figured I'd ask and see if anyone has done this before or if this is possible. 

Thanks all!

Gail on 11/26/16 at 11:09 AM

We have on our website under "Accessories"some leather products. The "Otter Wax Oil" product which can be bought separately for $10.00 does polish and revive shine on a jacket. This oil will restore natural oils and will darken slightly. Always test a product first on inside band and begin by apply sparingly. This will assure you are pleased with the appearance before applying to outside of jacket. We also offer a complete leather kit which includes the oil, saddle soap for light cleaning and a salve to restore, soften and repair cracking. The Boot wax is for boots only and not be be used on jackets.

Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE
Profanity Blocking: on | Html Blocking: off
EDIT POST

The correct code is the set of numbers/letters after the = sign for your video.
Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3bTieigAY6k
Valid file extensions: gif jpeg jpg png
Want your post to be featured? Then make sure the image you upload is at least 480 px wide and 270 px high.