ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
BotisPanana

FUNFACT: There is no such thing as thunder, only BotisPanana's laughter.

Mid 70's 613 size 38

Hi to all of you! Anyone knows if the Perfecto 613 from mid 70's to late 70's , size 38 is equivalent to small or medium or in between for someone who is average tall and thin ???

crippe on 02/09/20 at 05:32 AM

Hi, it would be equivalent to a Small. Perfectos from the 70's are very tight in the waist (about an inch smaller than a modern 613). Also, as I'm a total nerd when it comes to vintage Perfectos, there is no such thing as a 1970's 613. The model (with stars and without stars) was called 618. Style 118 was introduced in the late 70's and was identical to the 618 but made out of cowhide instead of Steerhide. The model name 613 was introduced in the 1990's.

/Chris

BotisPanana on 02/10/20 at 03:38 AM

Thank you Chris! I found it in a really low price, but since it is that small I will keep on searching for the right size.I am 5.77 feet tall and weigh 70kl, and I want to wear it in the winter time with a light sweatshirt and a t-shirt. You believe that size 40 would be ok? By the way I uploaded photos of the particular perfecto that I am aiming at!

Botis

sl1600_175.jpg sl1600268.jpg

crippe on 02/10/20 at 08:28 AM

Yeah go for a size 40. I am 180cm, 80kg and I can almost zip up my size 40 early 80's 618 ;) 

Boreasuni on 02/10/20 at 05:42 PM

Hi, Botispanana, I think 38 is my size. If you want sell contact me please.

BotisPanana on 02/12/20 at 01:41 PM

Boreasuni wrote:

I mentioned that I found the jacket and not that I possess it. I found it on French ebay however. The seller is not very co-operative if you want my personal opinion.

Boreasuni on 02/12/20 at 02:11 PM

BotisPanana wrote:
Boreasuni wrote:

I mentioned that I found the jacket and not that I possess it. I found it on French ebay however. The seller is not very co-operative if you want my personal opinion.

Send me the link if you can. You can write to mein my email in contacts

BotisPanana on 02/12/20 at 02:34 PM

Boreasuni wrote:
BotisPanana wrote:
Boreasuni wrote:

Send me the link if you can. You can write to mein my email in contacts

Unfortunately it has been sold! Send me your e-mail address and I can co-operate with you since we are both searching for the same jacket even though at different sizes.

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE