ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
bryerlin

FUNFACT: bryerlin can kill two stones with one bird.

Leather Car Coat 890

Hi,

I was wondering if your XXXL jacket will be long enough in the arms (my sleeve length is 38" long). 

Cheers,

Bryan

Gail on 06/21/05 at 12:31 PM

Hi Bryan,

Based on your sleeve measurement of 38", two questions come into play. First with a 38" sleeve I would think you are a tall person and this jacket has a back length of 30-1/2", which maybe short on you for your height. Second your sleeve measurement of 38"  I assume is to the wrist and full sleeve length of this jacket in a 3X is 38-1/4", which means the sleeve would not be past your wrist and would be short. I also noticed you signed with "Cheer" so I believe you are not in the US possibly the UK, which means we could cannot ship this particular style outside the US. For a similar styled jacket you may want to consider our leather peacoat in a long size. Based on a 3X size you would need a size 52 or 54, this style is based on actual chest sizes. The sleeve length on the style 140L is 39" for size 52 and 39-1/2" for a size 54, the jacket also has a back length of 34" for both sizes. If you would like to send me the following measurements through my email address: gail@schottnyc.com  I will have better idea on sizing for you.

Best regards, Gail

Chest: measure your chest around from under the arm and slightly puffed out

Sleeve: measure sleeve from center of back @ base of neck, across the shoulder and down the sleeve

Shoulder to shoulder: across the back

Height:

Waist:

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE