ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
skyliner

FUNFACT: skyliner can unscramble an egg.

Johnny Knoxville Jackass coat 671

Johnny knoxville from jackass wear a 671 but the stripes run down the opposite side on the front of the coat. How is this possible is it a limited run where the stripes were switched? The stripes run down right breast side usually but inthis pic it is left.

jackass.jpg

Gail on 10/02/07 at 07:45 AM

We have done special make-ups and custom jackets. Just looking at the photo I cannot be certain if it is our jacket. Gail

jonny on 10/10/07 at 10:41 PM

The collar shows that it's not made by Schott. At least it looks like that in this picture. By the way, a simple explanation for the stripe on the other side would be that the picture was reversed, which is commonly done. Several companies make a copy of this jacket. Just google "Easy Rider Jacket" or "Striped Leather America Jacket". Or something along those lines. Hope this helps.

SCHOTTMADTERRY on 12/26/08 at 01:24 AM

the jacket was our TT Leathers  made 1970 to 1980  i Had one.and lewis leathers and manx leathers i think. did one Too..as why the stripes colors are from blue to red front of jacket.arms are red blue...lewis leathers made them. but were not good copys. manx leathers did one. but same not good..schotts the best i've ever seen.

terry

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE