Is this a legit vintage jacket/will it fit?
I'm looking to get this vintage jacket that I found online.
Link to Ebay post: https://www.ebay.com/itm/274057019744
Sizing is as follows:
- Armpit to armpit :56cm(22.04inches)
- The top of the shoulder to the end of the sleeve :55cm (21.65inches)
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam :44cm (17.32inches)
- The top of the collar to the bottom(front side) :59cm (23.22inches)
- Seller has confirmed that the bust is 44 inches
Since this is vintage sizing, what size would this equate to now? XL? 2XL?
Additionally, is this item legitmate? It seems to have all the indicators that it is, per some Google search, but I'd rather confirm with the experts.
I'm aware of the rip in the arm and do plan to get it mended.