ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
BrianLionLeather

FUNFACT: BrianLionLeather can unscramble an egg.

Identify the 118 Perfecto

Hello there

Could you please i.d this jacket please. 

All other lot numbers that I have seen have been much longer, so I am a bit confused, 

any help much appreciated 

Best 

Brian

coinpocketticket1181.jpg

Gail on 12/05/19 at 09:07 AM

The pocket ticket does not have a barcode on it. The #1262 is a production Lot number, the 008 is the bundle number in the lot. Pocket tickets without barcode numbers were manufactured prior to 1993. Can you send me a photo of the front & sleeve zipper pulls and the main Perfecto label in the jacket? I will try to narrow down the time it was made.

Gail

BrianLionLeather on 12/05/19 at 10:30 AM

Hello Gail

Thank you for the reply.

Good to know about the barcoding on tickets only after 93. 

Here's a photo of the label,  I can't get one of the zippers right now but I can tell you they are YKK. Hopefully that is useful information.  If you need to see them to tell then I can get good clear pictures taken at the weekend. 

Thanks again, and for all your efforts in supporting this forum.

Best 

Brian

perfectolabel4.jpg

Gail on 12/06/19 at 05:47 AM

This type of Perfecto label w/MC rider and Schott NYC at bottom was first used in our line in the mid-80's. In the mid-80's to the late 80's the label did not have the Register Trademark symbol on the label, it was not until the late 80's that the trademark was added to the labels. Based on that the jacket was produced around the mid-80's.

Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE