ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
ShawnC

FUNFACT: Uhh... I like Schott jackets lol

I got 2 brand new 530 jackets and they have different flannels?..

So I ordered 2 Schott 530 jackets from revzilla who is reputable. However one of them has a completely different flannel than any other 530 I've seen depicted. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of why/how this could be. The tags on both are identical in every way and so is the rest of the jacket.  I've done some research and noticed that the incorrect flannel is the same flannel used in different models from Schott such as the CAF1. Did Schott simply make a mistake and use the wrong flannel? Also, would this effect the jackets integrity in any way? I actually kind of like the incorrect one more. Incorrect flannel in picture 1. Correct jacket in picture 2. CAF1 in picture 3 to show how it's the same as the one in my 530.

Update: I've now noticed that the leather isn't even the same. The leather on the jacket with the wrong flannel feels softer and has no wax finish, I believe it is nak*d cowhide when it should be waxed/finished. The other (correct flannel) jacket appears to have all the correct materials but arrived quite wrinkled/smushed looking in comparison to the other which is absolutely perfect in appearance other than it not being at all the correct jacket. So basically, I believe both jackets have issues. I'd also like to add that I have 2 in my posession because when the first arrived it didn't seem right so I ordered another to compare it to. Glad I did because I was actually correct. I am so confused as to how any of this happened, especially with the frankenstein jacket that has all the tags and design of a 530 with the wrong flannel and leather. I really hope Gail or someone else with Schott can help me here.

89AF696B311045889EDB4F4C4E5D7BE51.jpeg 35F8BC66DB3D4FAEAE659F18CD241A351.jpeg 361BE90073A84E7A9AE847A64E48DFCB1.png

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE