ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Silasws77

FUNFACT: The X-Men get up every Saturday Morning to watch Silasws77.

Help Identify Age of this 118?

Hi all, would really appreciate any help towards identifying the age of this jacket? I know the 118 has been cut differently in some incarnations, and I'd like to know if anyone would know more about this jacket than I do. Thanks.

Zippers are IDEAL on the sleeves, can't tell from the photos of the main zip however. Below is the coin pocket tag.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/diQAAOSwFb5bcCEr/s-l1600.jpg

Gail on 02/05/19 at 07:47 AM

I am unable to open the link on my IPad, you will need to post a photo of the pocket ticket for me.

Gail

Silasws77 on 02/05/19 at 01:21 PM

Gail wrote:

I am unable to open the link on my IPad, you will need to post a photo of the pocket ticket for me.

Gail

it says lot 2138 and bndle 003

Gail on 02/06/19 at 07:24 AM

Just on what you have posted the lot number being 2138 I can only confirm the jacket was produced prior to 1993. Possibly with more information about the jacket I could narrow down the production date, but with just information and no photos this is all I can confirm.

Gail

Silasws77 on 02/06/19 at 11:09 AM

Gail wrote:

Just on what you have posted the lot number being 2138 I can only confirm the jacket was produced prior to 1993. Possibly with more information about the jacket I could narrow down the production date, but with just information and no photos this is all I can confirm.

Gail

schott_1181.jpg sl1600_159.jpg sl1600_250.jpg sl1600184.jpg

Gail on 02/07/19 at 07:28 AM

I can see the sleeve zippers are Ideal, which were used mostly in the late 80's into the early 90's. What is the name on the front zipper is it a YKK, Talon, Ideal or a Schott logo? Is the buckle a Stamped (thin) or a Cast (solid)? Is there a name or number on the back of the buckle? Just based on what I know now the jacket is approximately 30 years old.

Gail

Silasws77 on 02/07/19 at 08:42 PM

Gail wrote:

I can see the sleeve zippers are Ideal, which were used mostly in the late 80's into the early 90's. What is the name on the front zipper is it a YKK, Talon, Ideal or a Schott logo? Is the buckle a Stamped (thin) or a Cast (solid)? Is there a name or number on the back of the buckle? Just based on what I know now the jacket is approximately 30 years old.

Gail

Ahh thank you, I will send more pictures when I have the jacket in hand, this is all the detail that can be picked out from the pictures on the listing. 

Silasws77 on 02/11/19 at 04:56 AM

Gail wrote:

Gail

Hi Gail, the jacket has arrived, fits like a glove so definitely the pre-updated fit. The front zipper is a YKK, and the buckle is thin with no lettering.

Gail on 02/11/19 at 07:22 AM

Based on the specs of the jacket it was made from the late 80's and to prior 1991.

Gail

Silasws77 on 02/11/19 at 08:26 AM

ahh wow thank you Gail!

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE