ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
BarryG

FUNFACT: Kanye West lets BarryG finish before giving his opinion.

Gail on 12/31/19 at 10:10 AM

Need more information to confirm a date, the "3" could be 1993, 2003. I know t is not from 2013 because of the white pocketing. What are the names on the front & sleeve zippers. Is there any markings or mane on the back of the buckle? Is the care label Leathercraft or Arrow Care?

Gail

BarryG on 12/31/19 at 10:59 AM

Hi!

Leathercraft label. Back of buckle is Centurycraft Canada. 
I want to comment on how impressed I am with your responsiveness on this forum.  The level of old fashioned service and expertise is so rare these days!

I purchased a new 118 for my son last year and he pretty much wears it all the time, so I wanted one for myself  I purchased this 118 pre-owned in size 42 and was surprised that it was so snug and so short compared to the 141 I own. I'm thinking it must be the older cut?

Also,  Please let me know when you have refreshed your stock in the NY store. I have my eye on a large Per 70 and want to come down to make sure the slim cut fits me!

Happy New Year!

Gail on 01/03/20 at 08:12 AM

Based on the info the 118 was made in 2003. The cut of the 118 & 114 will be different as the 118 is the classic cut of a motorcycle jacket, while the 141 is a cafe cut. I suggest you contact our NYC and either ask them to call you when they have stock again of the PER70, or have them special order one for you.

Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE