ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
mysteryo

FUNFACT: The X-Men get up every Saturday Morning to watch mysteryo.

FS: One Star Beck's 999 made by Schott?

Rare and stunning, 60's Beck Arnley's "One Star" motorcycle Jacket.
Sz. 44, but fits a 42.
This is a heavy steerhide jacket, manufactured by Schott for Beck Arnley's, it the evolution of the Beck's 999 northeaster
In a beautiful and perfect shape

Original stars on the epaulets, talon main zipper, buckles for a belt (not included),...
No tears, rip, just a normal and beautiful grain and patina, du to its age.
See pictures

Shest: 44,8
Shoulders: 19,6
Sleeve: 23,6
Length taken from base of collar to hem: 25

Asking 350$+shipping from France

IMG_4145.jpg IMG_4149.jpg IMG_4154.jpg

mysteryo on 04/26/16 at 12:37 PM

Still available!

Gail on 04/27/16 at 08:15 AM

So there is no mis-understanding this label if a company label which seems to sell M/C parts & accessories. This is not an authentic "Beck" jacket. I also did not see a label or marking that the jacket was produced by Schott, is there such a marking to confirm we were the manufacturer of the jacket?

Gail

mysteryo on 04/27/16 at 08:56 AM

Hello Gail, do you mean that "Beck/Arnley" is not an evolution of "Beck", and that this jacket (which seems built exactly like your early 115/125 models) was not actualy made by Schott?

I would be very sorry to hear that (I honneslty thought it was a real Beck).

Some inquieries must be done.

IMG_87421.JPG

mysteryo on 04/27/16 at 09:07 AM

I found this on Beck/Arnley's site:

http://beckarnley.com/get-to-know-us/history/

It seems that Beck "motorcycle parts dealer" (who worked with Schott) associated with Arnley in the 70's, developping an actvity more focused on car parts.

So Beck/Arnley is actualy the evolution of Beck (it changesd name, and owner through time) So, maybe there is a chance this jacket was actualy manufacured by Schott, in the late 70's/early 80's.

But only you, have the infos and so, the final word about that.

If it happens Schott did not make this jacket, i'll delete this thread, of course.

mysteryo on 04/27/16 at 09:17 AM

here: https://youtu.be/GuvzdGIWVxU

Gail on 04/28/16 at 08:48 AM

There is no need to take the post down, I just want any potential buyer to have all information available. If by chance someone can actually confirm this jacket was not produced by Schott you do not need any complaints. I searched our 100th. Anniversary book on the history that we have on the Beck jackets and our production. I have posted photos from our book on the labels we used and the front and back of both the 1st. & 2nd. Version of the style 999 that we made. Please note in the first version of the style 999 had no coin pocket and the back had two belt loops. The second version had the coin pocket added and it had only one belt loop. If this jacket was produced in the 70's the size label that is sewn under the main label would not be this Tyvek paper type size label, but a woven taffeta size loop label. The jacket would also have a label of origin "Made in the USA" and a Leather care label. These labels would be in the jacket even if no other Schott markings existed. I see you are shipping from France, please note by law all items produced in the US must have a label of origin.  

Gail

image205.jpeg image206.jpeg image207.jpeg image208.jpeg image209.jpeg
Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE