ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
ErictheRed

FUNFACT: The X-Men get up every Saturday Morning to watch ErictheRed.

FS: Schott 519, Brown, Large

Nearly new Schott 519 Waxy Natural Perfecto Jacket, brown, size Large. It's only been worn about 5 or 6 times out of the house.

I absolutely love this jacket! I love it so much that I let the salespeople talk me into buying it despite it not fitting me well (I'm 6' 4").  I'd like to sell this jacket to buy a custom made one that is almost identical, but sized longer.

My understanding from checking actual spec sheets is that this is the slimmest Perfecto, except for the Schott 118L, which is the only Perfecto in a Long size, only comes in Black, and has very stiff leather. This Schott 519 has the longest length and slimmest chest and abdomen than any others, so if you're taller or thin/athletic, this is the jacket for you. The leather also feels feels wonderful, like a second skin.

I would think that this jacket is best for someone with an athletic build around 5' 11" to 6' 2" tall. 

If you want a brown Perfecto, it doesn't get much better than this! 

I paid full price for it, and I would like to clear $500 after shipping and fees. So let's say $540 PayPal'd and shipped CONUS, and I'm happy to refund any difference if shipping is less than expected.

Schott_135.jpg Schott_222.jpg Schott_318.jpg Schott_414.jpg Schott_59.jpg

ErictheRed on 03/14/19 at 11:17 AM

No longer available.

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE