ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
joshOK

FUNFACT: The X-Men get up every Saturday Morning to watch joshOK.

FOR SALE: Schott 641 size 40 (SOLD!)

****SOLD!****** 641 sz 40. asking $400 + shipping. ended up getting a CAF1 that I like a little better. lightly worn for about 3 months. so there is some small scuffs and scratches. Nothing major and still looks great. For reference: I'm 5'10", wear a size 38 or 40 in a suit jacket, and a size 32 waist in levi's jeans. My thoughts: I really like the jacket, I think the shoulders are just slightly too big on me, and the upper arms seem baggy. Maybe this is because of the underarm footballs? I think the overall length is great. It hits right above my belt(I usually wear low rise jeans). It's really easy to move in and there is a great range of motion.

IMAG0278.jpg IMAG0279.jpg IMAG0280.jpg IMAG0281.jpg

joshOK on 02/01/12 at 06:45 PM

SOLD. Not sure how to delete the post.

ZoSo on 07/27/13 at 05:45 AM

I'd love to take this off your hands, I've always wanted the 641HH Cafe Racer, it's truly a beautiful jacket. I'm about the same height as you and I was wondering, how's the overall feel of the jacket? I know the horsehide was/is rather stiff and so I was wondering if that impedes or interferes with comfort level at all. Also, the fur lining, is that detachable? Furthermore, my first Perfecto that i purchased smelled of cigarettes and late-night bars, there isn't a smell imparted into the jacket is there? I'd like to purchase this from you as soon as my paycheck comes in, which should be within the next couple of days, so please do message/email me back at your convenience. You can contact via email at: demetrius_did_it@yahoo.com Thanks and have a good one.

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE