ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
BrianMendoza

FUNFACT: There is no such thing as thunder, only BrianMendoza's laughter.

For Sale: Brand New Schott 641HH Horsehide Cafe Racer Motorcycle Jacket size 46 - $475

I am selling my brand new Schott 641 HH Jacket. This jacket is widely sought after because it is made of Genuine Horsehide, which ages beautifully.

The jacket was purchased for me as a gift, but I have way too many leather jackets at the moment and did not have the heart to tell the gift-giver. The jacket comes with the tag, it was just accidentally detached as I was trying it on.

The jacket is in brand new condition. There are no tears, rips, snags, etc.

Here's your chance to own it for MUCH cheaper than (more than $250 off) the retail price, for $475 + Shipping.

Measurements (Approx.) :

Pit to pit - 25 Inches
Top of collar to bottom of jacket -25
Shoulder to shoulder - 22
Top of shoulder to cuff -24.5
Pit to cuff - 17.25

photo_119.JPG photo_215.JPG photo_319.JPG photo29.JPG

Diesel on 09/11/14 at 09:11 AM

I don't understand...way too many leather jackets...?...  Does not compute.

BrianMendoza on 09/11/14 at 12:37 PM

Haha! I know I know, it sounds impossible, but here in San Diego, there's only so many opportunities to wear a leather jacket and not melt in it.

Diesel on 09/12/14 at 01:03 AM

Right with you, brother.  I teach in the Inland Empire and it was 104 when I left work today - and tomorrow is supposed to be the beginnng of our next heat wave.  But leather jacket wearing Fall weather is right around the corner and then Winter in Southern California - my favorite day of the year.  I can hardly wait.

ctwhit on 12/05/14 at 07:29 PM

is this still available? 

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE