ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Burningbrains

FUNFACT: Kanye West lets Burningbrains finish before giving his opinion.

For Gail, re: IS 674 MS

HI Gail

Wondering if you can help me date a jacket.  IS 674 MS A2 Style with woven label and a brass IDEAL zipper.

Thank you

Joe...

IMG_20190509_1134281.jpg IMG_20190509_1134282.jpg IS 674 MS

Gail on 05/10/19 at 01:12 PM

I need more information then just a photo of a jacket. Check the pockets for a white ticket with number and post a photo of the ticket. Post a photo of the main label in the jacket and the inside body lining. What is the name on the front zipper?

Gail

Burningbrains on 05/11/19 at 02:29 PM

LOT 0302

BNDL OO3

Name on zipper is "IDEAL."

The label is the woven one in use since the 80s.

I believe it's a "long" size.  It's sleeves are 27" and collar seam to hem is 26".  The guy I bought it from apparently snipped off the sizing on the pocket tag and removed the "MADE IN USA" size tag from the main label.  

I found a buyer for it.  Just curious about the era.  The pocket tag has no bar code.

Gail on 05/13/19 at 07:24 AM

First let me say the IS674MS label in the jacket is not the style number of this jacket. This IS674MS label is a label we used in all our A/2 flight jacket styles. We have made numerous styles using this label and style numbers were determined by the type of leather, body linings in the jacket, detachable & removeable liners. Since the jacket has a pocket ticket it should have the style number on the ticket, though sometimes it get sewn into the seam and is unreadable. Based just on the Lot #0302 and the Ideal zipper this jacket was made in the late 80's. This ticket had no barcode which means the jacket was produced prior to 1993.

Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE