ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Lifeandsavior

FUNFACT: Fire refuses to play with Lifeandsavior, for fear of being burned.

Fit check on 519 xs?

A week ago I bought a new leather jacket and received so many compliments on it until my mom commented on how it looks a tad small on the shoulders and upper arms which has me doubting the fit now. It does feel snug around the shoulders but nothing too restricting since I can drive and move my arms around quite fine. Too late to return or exchange anyways since I ripped the tags out. I was wondering what you guys think of the fit? 

The bottom 3 images jacket is zipped up

The images got rotated here but I created an album with correct orientation of the images in the imgur link:

http://imgur.com/a/2yPjUZ6

IMG_20190512_1624311.jpg IMG_20190512_1624551.jpg IMG_20190512_1625161.jpg IMG_20190512_1625281.jpg Zipped up Zipped up Zipped up

Gail on 05/13/19 at 07:44 AM

The jacket is a snug/tight fit, but fit is always a preference of the person. We can suggest your correct size based on your measurements, but what may be your correct size may not be the fit & look you want in a jacket. Some of customers who do not ride a motorcycle and want a fashion fit look in a jacket want a snug/tight fit. The problem with buying so snug is that if you gain weight or work out then the jacket may become too small in time. It would also appear that in the winter wearing a sweater or hoody under the jacket may not be possible.

Gail

Ramonesome on 05/13/19 at 02:21 PM

Personally, that's exactly how I want my jackets to fit. Looks perfect to me. That said, you are young and bodies...change. Skip the breadsticks and you can get another decade out of that beauty. 

Dphillip on 05/14/19 at 08:26 AM

Looks like a great fit to me!

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE