ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
GhostTH

FUNFACT: GhostTH can kill two stones with one bird.

Faux fur collar for 613s

Hi, Gal! I wonder how come you don't have faux fur collar made for 613s? 

Gail on 10/11/19 at 08:43 AM

I wanted to be sure, so I checked with our designer and our collar 618M will fit the jacket style 613S. If you decide to purchase the collar, purchase the collar in the same size as the jacket.

Gail

GhostTH on 10/11/19 at 09:43 AM

Thank you, Gal. I wear size 36 in 613s. So I'll definitely order size 36. One last question, since 613s doesn't have any button snap on the back. Will the collar fall out? I don't ride. Just want to wear it for fashion but don't want to see it falling off easily in the public. 

Gail on 10/11/19 at 12:10 PM

My designer did not advise me that though the faux collar would fit the 613S, snaps would need to be added to the jacket. I am sorry but I was unaware the 613S did not have the snaps to attach the collar. I sent a email for Jerri to add the 613S style to the collar description, she then checked back with the designer to see if the 613, 613SH would also be styles the collar would fit and that is when she found out about the snaps and notified me. Once again I do aplogize. If you want to add the snaps you can contact Jerri in customer service about sending in the jacket.

Gail

GhostTH on 10/11/19 at 09:40 PM

Thank you, Gail. No problem. 

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE