ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Motorbikerx

FUNFACT: Motorbikerx can unscramble an egg.

dating a Schott Perfecto 125

I have a Schott Perfecto 125  pocket tag shows LOT 1721 BNDL 011 size 46

it has a nylon inner and is missing the zip out liner

Its been down the road a couple of times and has character added damage which may compromise its integrity in a future incident, so Im considering ebaying it for a rocker, metal band guitarist, etc to wear.

Im in Australiia

Any chance of dating it for me?

Thanks

Gail on 04/03/19 at 07:35 AM

Since the pocket ticket does not have a barcode number, we know the jacket was produced prior to 1993. The jacket is probably from the 80's. What is the name on the front & sleeve zipper pulls?

Gail

Motorbikerx on 04/03/19 at 08:51 AM

Gail wrote:

Since the pocket ticket does not have a barcode number, we know the jacket was produced prior to 1993. The jacket is probably from the 80's. What is the name on the front & sleeve zipper pulls?

Gail

Front zipperpull  is YKK and left sleeve zipper pull is IDEAL, right one is gone from a slide on the road when a friend crashed his Spyder...Schott saved my skin! :-)

Motorbikerx on 04/03/19 at 08:53 AM

Gail wrote:

Gail

Front zipperpull  is YKK and left sleeve zipper pull is IDEAL, right one is gone from a slide on the road when a friend crashed his Spyder...Schott saved my skin! :-)

Motorbikerx on 04/03/19 at 08:54 AM

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE