ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
AA

FUNFACT: Fire refuses to play with AA, for fear of being burned.

casual weekend jacket 135

I recently bought this item, which I'm very happy with (As I have been w/ the two other Schott jackets I've owned).  Three questions:

1)  When I bought the jacket, the sales clerk mentioned that Schott was discontinuing this model.  This would be fine by me -- less chance of bumping into someone wearing "my" jacket -- but I am curious as to why you might be discontinuing it.

2)  What, briefly, is the jacket's history.  That is, how long has it been in production, when did you start making it, etc...?

3)  Does the pebbled finish make it less water resistant than your maked cowhide jackets?

Many thanks,

AA

Gail on 12/13/05 at 02:07 PM

Hi, The jacket #135 was first offered in our line for the year 2001. Though it is a jacket that is officially not in our line, it is a jacket we continue to produce because of it's popularity and demand. Retailers can still order thisstyle from us as well as our website consumers. The pebble cowhide is the same as any leather when it comes to rain. Avoid wearing any leather in the rain to avoid damage and drying out of the leather. If you are caught in the rain, wipe your jacket down of the excess wetness and let air dry. If a leather jacket becomes totally drenched, soaking through the leather, the leather will become stiff and dry, and will need to be professionally reconditioned. Gail

AA on 12/13/05 at 10:07 PM

Gail.

Thanks so much for the quick and helpful response.  Schott's customer service is as good as its products, which is to say it's great.

AA

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE