ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
jmrosenberg

FUNFACT: jmrosenberg can kill two stones with one bird.

Casual Racer 654 Black Cherry For Sale

Hello,

I am selling my near mint condition Schott Cowhide Casual Racer 654 style leather jacket in Black Cherry color and size Large. It was purchased in February 2012 and I have only wore it a few times, very lightly (no scuffs, etc). I am selling because I originally thought the size would be okay, but after wearing a few times, I realized I wanted to size down. However, I had already removed the tags. The jacket has been hanging inside a closet for 4 months. I am located in NYC. Can provide pictures, etc.

Given the quality of the jacket, I am hoping to recoup most of the original cost and trade down for a Medium instead of Large. It is past Schott's 90 day return policy. Offering $480, which is about 15% below retail + tax

EddieP on 09/24/12 at 04:28 PM

Hey, do you mind sharing your measurements/size/build etc? I feel like I am in the same boat.  I would typically wear a large, but was advised to get a XL, which i feel may be a little big. i am prepared to make do, but it's tough thinking the perfect fit may be a size down....

HerbLandy on 12/10/13 at 11:46 PM

Hi, do you still have this one for sale?

bobbyapple on 01/15/18 at 02:05 PM

I've got a 654 M in Black Cherry that I'm willing to trade. It's in great condition - worn a few times - but sadly, it's a bit small for me. I love the black cherry color but I'd rather have a jacket that fits vs. a jacket that's too small. 

Clubsta on 12/14/18 at 01:33 PM

Hi,

Is the 654 M in Black Cherry still available?

Thanks

exiton on 12/14/18 at 10:44 PM

Clubsta wrote:

Hi,

Is the 654 M in Black Cherry still available?

Thanks

I've got one for sale on ebay, 654 M in black cherry if it's not.

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE