ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Wondermutt

FUNFACT: Wondermutt can unscramble an egg.

Car Coat 890

Hello,

I have a few questions about the Leather Car Coat #890.

What is the sleeve length for a Large?  I have approx a 30" from the base of the neck below the ear to the middle of my hand.  I normally wear a 42 regular sportscoat.

Is this a heavy, lightweight or midweight coat?

Is it a button cuff or straight sleeve?

It says it is imported.  From where?

Thanks!

John

Gail on 10/11/05 at 03:12 PM

Hi John,

Our style 890 is a heavy jacket with a insulated quilt lining. The sleeve length is 36" on a size large, this is measured from the center of the back @ the base of the neck, across the shoulder and down the sleeve. The jacket has a straight sleeve and is made in China.

Though we do import some of our styles, none would be from a slave labor country. Our company is celebrating our 90th. Anniversary which was founded on Made in the USA. We only wish in this day and age all our jackets could still be produced in the USA, but we are happy to say 60% still are. Compared to other companies we are still solid with production in the US and proud of it. Therefore we have the highest standards for any item we would import, with factory standards to our own. As it stands now, more than 60% of our production is in the USA.  We try to manufacture everything that we can in the USA, but one of the biggest factors preventing us from achieving that is that many of our US raw material suppliers are just not around anymore. We are thankful to be able to continue to provide “Made in USAâ€쳌 products to our customers, we are thankful that there are people who still care about these things, and we are thankful that we can keep our workforce going here in the USA. Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE