ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
dujmovicbrada

FUNFACT: dujmovicbrada can kill two stones with one bird.

Buying 671 size 44 new or mint condition

please contact me if you have one josko.dujmovic@hotmail.com

thematteroftime on 12/08/11 at 12:31 AM

Hello,

I have a brand new with tags 671 Easyrider. Make me an offer. Thanks.

dujmovicbrada on 12/08/11 at 05:11 AM

Hello friend, thats what im looking for... I can offer you 400usd at these time.. Tell me what You think. Regards JD

thematteroftime on 12/08/11 at 07:56 AM

Thank you for the offer. Please give me some time to consider it.

Thanks,

dujmovicbrada on 12/08/11 at 12:28 PM

Ok please do consider my offer, meanwhile You can tell me few things; lately some guy on ebay try to sell me new schott ER jacket but he had some kind of damaged/imperfect/rejected goods, so i hope You have the real genuine thing!? I do not expect from you to tell me how you acquire things, (just saw your Ebay account with several Schotts products) but just want to believe you, and that is the real thing... Ok im waiting, and hope we can make a deal. Sorry for my bad english.. Best regards JD

thematteroftime on 12/08/11 at 08:21 PM

My friend there no gimmics here. I have the luxury of living near and being able to attend the 4 hour sale that Schott has for it's loyal customers once a year. It's like an early Christmas. Imagine that this most excellent company is gracious enough to do this for it's customers. I look forward to it every year as do many others. Thank you Schott and your employees for such a quality product that so many people enjoy. I've decided to keep the jacket but thanks again for the offer.

dujmovicbrada on 12/09/11 at 05:36 AM

These is my situation: I can not get in NY just to Schott shop (i live in far Europe) to buy the jacket im looking for a long period of time, so, i can simply order it from web shop for 600usd and i would do that immediately but the problem is that i need to pay oround 40% importing duty fees to my country and that I do not want . Gail from schott clearly told me that they can not send as a gift or lower price because us firms do not do that... So now im asking you as you live near the shop can you help me to solve these and sell me that jacket, you can always buy another one :-) If You are a Biker friend, youll think again...

dujmovicbrada on 12/11/11 at 07:01 AM

Ok, I am willing to increase the offer for 50-100 dont know, or can you tell how much do you price it???

dujmovicbrada on 12/12/11 at 07:36 AM

No respond.. thats nice. So theres no chance you can change your mind. Ok Why did you then replied to my post at all # Cheers

thematteroftime on 12/12/11 at 03:19 PM

Sir my father is in the hospital. There are more important thing going on in my life. We have concluded our business and I have refused your offer and with the last message you left you can certainly forget it.

dujmovicbrada on 12/12/11 at 06:28 PM

Sorry, i wrongly concluded, could not know that, no hard feelings.. Really hope Your father going to be well.

thematteroftime on 12/15/11 at 09:06 PM

No hard feelings. Thank you.

dujmovicbrada on 12/16/11 at 01:04 PM

Of course not my friend, wish You all the best.. p.s. if you decide to sell im still open Regards, Josko Dujmovich

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE