ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Mike12mvp

FUNFACT: Mike12mvp can unscramble an egg.

Any way to make a 626 Vintage look shiny/waxy?

Hey all,

So I bought a 626 Vintage jacket today and I love it. Mostly bought this over the normal 626 due to the zipper cuffs coming open. Didn't purchase it particularly for the vintage look although I am okay with it. 

Nonetheless, I was curious if there was any way to make the jacket look shinier and less matte? Not sure if some sort of wax would do the trick. 

This might be a ridiculous and silly question but figured I'd ask and see if anyone has done this before or if this is possible. 

Thanks all!

Gail on 11/26/16 at 11:09 AM

We have on our website under "Accessories"some leather products. The "Otter Wax Oil" product which can be bought separately for $10.00 does polish and revive shine on a jacket. This oil will restore natural oils and will darken slightly. Always test a product first on inside band and begin by apply sparingly. This will assure you are pleased with the appearance before applying to outside of jacket. We also offer a complete leather kit which includes the oil, saddle soap for light cleaning and a salve to restore, soften and repair cracking. The Boot wax is for boots only and not be be used on jackets.

Gail

dzstxrdug on 06/05/21 at 02:02 AM

Contact us now or get a quote & get an instant offer & the highest value cash on the spot we are the #1 leading scrap car removal company in the GTA west areas pay big dollar/cash for cars on the spot, and offers free towing service. scrap car mississauga

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE