ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
RenegadeRevival

FUNFACT: When I lived in San francisco in the 80s, my friends and I would sit on Pier 39 and charge tourists $5.00 to take our picture with them. There are now people all over the world with my grinning mug and pink mohawk in their travel pics.

740N Wool Pea Jacket Buttons

What's going on with the buttons on this jacket please? It is a size 34, so a men's jacket but it only buttons the other way. It has buttonholes on both sides, which I know others have. But I'm confused. Please help. 

Jacket front Crazy buttons Label

Gail on 12/09/19 at 04:27 PM

Though I see buttons on both sides, if I understand you only have buttons on one side. Is this a new or a used jacket, possibly a previous owner removed the buttons. Are the buttons a plastic or metal? You can contact Jerri in customer service for replacement at: Jerri@schottnyc.com

You will have to tell her what button you have on the jacket plastic or metal

Gail

RenegadeRevival on 12/09/19 at 04:38 PM

They are plastic.

I just want to confirm, that I am not crazy and those buttons are in weird places?

There should be a button next to every buttonhole correct?

The jacket is semi vntage, I think it was purchased in the mid to late 90s. I may be wrong. 

Thank you Gail, as always.

*~Eli

Gail on 12/11/19 at 11:54 AM

The jacket is made to be double breasted button on either side, look at the photo of the 740 on our website. The buttons are sewn on each side of the front panels. On each side are buttons sewn with buttonholes at the end of the front panel which will button to the opposite front panel. You can button the jacket on either side, each side can be buttoned into the opposite side, then the jacket will have buttons showing on both sides when buttoned. Your photo I am still not sure how the buttons are sewn on this jacket you posted, it appears someone change the placement.

Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE