ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
Mh54480

FUNFACT: Mh54480 can unscramble an egg.

Schott 641 HH for Spring?

I know the 641HH has a quilted lining in it.  Is it suitable to wear in the Spring?  Thanks 

richgreene on 01/22/19 at 12:12 PM

You can even wear it in  the Summer if you’d like to. 

Mh54480 on 01/22/19 at 01:37 PM

Awesome thanks richgreene do you own one?

Gail on 01/24/19 at 07:35 AM

I think wearing a heavy horsehide jacket with a insulated quilt lining in the Spring depends on the individual, their location and if it is a riding or fashion jacket. Spring in some areas can be fairly warm, but if you are using as a motorcycle riding jacket then it would keep you comfortable against the cooler wind when riding. If you are wearing around town then in 50-60 degree weather it may get a little warm. Individuals also feel cold and warmth differently, so if you are a person always feeling warmer, then wearing the jacket in warm weather may be too warm. I classify a jacket with a fixed insulated quilt lining as a winter jacket, I classify the jackets with the zip-out liners as a all season jacket depending if the liner is used in the jacket. We do offer the  racer style 641 in the Steerhide leather wih a zip-out liner.

Gail

Dphillip on 01/24/19 at 11:12 AM

I wear my 641hh every chance I get especially on the motorcycle, it’s my favorite jacket. 

Mh54480 on 01/28/19 at 08:02 AM

Yea Gail I agree with you.  I would think a jacket with cotton lining and lightweight is suitable for year around wear like the 626.  An insulated lining would be a little warm to wear in the spring.

lostandfound on 02/02/19 at 09:34 AM

It depends on the size you get....if you get a jacket that is really small on you, it doesn't cover your body as much, so it is not as warm. Plus if you always wear it un-zipped, this makes it even less warm.  The smaller the jacket is on you, the less you will be able to actually zip it up and feel comfortable.  Adding insulated liner makes the jacket even more snug than one without insulation.  

on 06/01/21 at 09:55 AM

Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it"s been getting. ??? ??????

on 06/09/21 at 12:16 PM

Your blog has a lot of useful information. I am very lucky to have found your blog. We look forward to seeing many more diverse opinions in the future.

https://www.caa-il.com

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE