ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
kowlooneast

FUNFACT: Kanye West lets kowlooneast finish before giving his opinion.

613 US TALL ONE STAR RIDER (size 38) for sale

Hello Trading Post! My friend recently bought a Schott 613 US TALL ONE STAR RIDER leather jacket (size 38) in Tokyo, Japan, but realised the size is too small / uncomfortable after returning to Hong Kong, even though the storekeeper at the Schott Garage store Tokyo told him the size was correct and that it would loosen up eventually. It has never been worn outside before so it is in mint condition, but the original tags have been removed. He is asking for USD$500 (shipping worldwide included).

The 613US TALL is a Japanese slim cut edition of the classic 613 only available in Japan (but made by Schott in USA). Size 38 measurements:

pit to pit = 19 inches

shoulder to shoulder = 16.5 inches

back length = 24 inches

sleeve length (from top of shoulder) = 24.5 inches

Here's more info about the jacket:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/rhino/item/1561784/

Message me for specific measurements of the jacket.

- Johnny (kowlooneast)

image85.jpeg image86.jpeg

Gail on 12/22/15 at 08:15 AM

Does this jacket have a small "Tall" label in the jacket. To the best of my knowledge we have not produced the 613US is Tall sizing.

Gail

kowlooneast on 12/22/15 at 08:54 PM

Gail wrote:

Does this jacket have a small "Tall" label in the jacket. To the best of my knowledge we have not produced the 613US is Tall sizing.

Gail

Hello Gail! Yes, it does. I believe this particular model came out in the 2014 fall line for Schott Japan. My friend bought his 2 months ago (September 2015). Here are some photos for your reference:

image80.jpeg image81.jpeg image82.jpeg image83.jpeg image87.jpeg image88.jpeg image89.jpeg image90.jpeg

Gail on 12/23/15 at 05:22 AM

Thank you for the clarification and the photos. I see the style number on the pocket ticket 613UST, the "T" standing for tall. I also see the 5th.digit of the bar code is a "5" which would represent the year 2015. Since I retired I am no longer aware of some of the special production jackets we make. Usually the Japanese's distributor orders jackets smaller in size and shorter, so to see a Tall size jacket is something new, but is seems though still small is size 38 they now have a taller customers to accommodate.

Gail

kowlooneast on 12/23/15 at 06:46 AM

Gail wrote:

Thank you for the clarification and the photos. I see the style number on the pocket ticket 613UST, the "T" standing for tall. I also see the 5th.digit of the bar code is a "5" which would represent the year 2015. Since I retired I am no longer aware of some of the special production jackets we make. Usually the Japanese's distributor orders jackets smaller in size and shorter, so to see a Tall size jacket is something new, but is seems though still small is size 38 they now have a taller customers to accommodate.

Gail

Thanks for the useful info Gail! Good to know that the 5th digit represents 2015 in case anyone is asking. Yeah, from what the shop staff told my buddy there are two versions of the Japanese 613US - one regular called 613US (shorter and slightly wider arms) and this one 613US TALL (longer with slimmer arms). You seem to be the resident expert here on all things Schott! Amazing how much knowledge you have - I enjoy reading your responses to other forum users too :)

Asalazar304 on 01/08/16 at 02:05 AM

kowlooneast wrote:
Gail wrote:

Gail

Thanks for the useful info Gail! Good to know that the 5th digit represents 2015 in case anyone is asking. Yeah, from what the shop staff told my buddy there are two versions of the Japanese 613US - one regular called 613US (shorter and slightly wider arms) and this one 613US TALL (longer with slimmer arms). You seem to be the resident expert here on all things Schott! Amazing how much knowledge you have - I enjoy reading your responses to other forum users too :)

Is this still for sale ? 

kowlooneast on 01/08/16 at 02:37 AM

Asalazar304 wrote:
kowlooneast wrote:
Gail wrote:

Gail

Is this still for sale ? 

Hello! Yes, it is. A couple of buyers have expressed interest at the moment but I have yet to hear back from them, so if you are interested please email me - first come first serve!

Asalazar304 on 01/08/16 at 08:39 AM

kowlooneast wrote:
Asalazar304 wrote:
kowlooneast wrote:
Gail wrote:

Gail

Is this still for sale ? 

Hello! Yes, it is. A couple of buyers have expressed interest at the moment but I have yet to hear back from them, so if you are interested please email me - first come first serve!

Alright sounds good ! I just sent you an email !

Asalazar304 on 01/08/16 at 05:55 PM

Asalazar304 wrote:
kowlooneast wrote:
Asalazar304 wrote:
kowlooneast wrote:
Gail wrote:

Gail

Is this still for sale ? 

Hey, I sent you an email about the jacket and I wasn't sure if you got it, but I would like to purchase it ! Get back to me when you can 

Alec

kowlooneast on 01/08/16 at 07:36 PM

Hey Alec, I saw your previous message but didn't get your email so I tried emailing you through your forum profile's email - did you get that? Anyway, apologies for the wait. To make it easier to communicate, please email my friend (the owner of the jacket) directly here:

tse_ben@yahoo.com

Thanks! Johnny.

kowlooneast on 01/08/16 at 07:53 PM

Asalazar304 wrote:
Asalazar304 wrote:
kowlooneast wrote:
Asalazar304 wrote:
kowlooneast wrote:
Gail wrote:

Gail

Is this still for sale ? 

Hey, I sent you an email about the jacket and I wasn't sure if you got it, but I would like to purchase it ! Get back to me when you can 

Alec

This jacket has now been sold.

kowlooneast on 01/09/16 at 12:13 AM

Thank you everyone for your interest. This jacket has now been sold.

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE